Randomly!
Ok, I flunked my Java today!!!! arh!
Proudly presenting, "Photo's of the week" ... Tadar!
Ohh, elijah, I'm not going to talk about your fringe =) rest assured. Stop worrying. HahaHaha
Computering Mathematic 1. WesNa, stop using your phone.
Ben, you're better =D haha, fancy using a book to cover up. Nice try, but I'm sitting behind you though. HaHa.
Shuns! You're the Most powerful human on earth! You're using tablet PC!!! OH MY GOD! I CAN SEE YOU!! Haha. Ok, stop watching hengtai, I'm neither interested... Lols

Hey hey, you're back! Teacher LIFERN! OH MY GOD, you're smiling at the the camera =p. Haha, Damn bryan, Your BAG!!! phewwww. Haha, Never mind, she's a cute teacher =) haha, I know i mentioned before. haha
Ben's chatting on the phone with ..., juvilantly =D haha... SOOOOO envyyyy laaaa. =p
Erm, yes. freaking random with freaking dumb pattern, Morning! Hahahahaaha.
Proudly presenting, "Photo's of the week" ... Tadar!
Notice, I hahahaha-ed a lot. Lols
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home